Youíll laugh, cry and reminisce with some of your oldest friends.
2. You donít have to lie about your age.
3. Feel better realizing you are not the only one who has been married, divorced, married, divorced and/or is still looking.
4. Of the many alumni coming to their first reunion, letís make them feel appreciated for finally showing up.
5. Rekindle or begin new relationships.
6. Expand your networking opportunities.
7. Enjoy an evening out without the kids, or grandkids, as the case may be.
8. Use this chance to diet and shape up.
9. Humor the committee, we are a deluded bunch of diehards that think everyone should show up to appreciate all our efforts.
10. Studies have shown that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions, discover it was an event they wouldnít have missed!